Job #1237: Pricing and Sales Operations Analyst - Parsippany, NJ (8-29-19)
Job TitlePricing and Sales Operations Analyst
SalaryCommensurate with Experience
Edenbridge Pharmaceuticals is seeking a Pricing and Sales Operations Analyst to join the Company at its Parsippany, NJ corporate office. This is an opportunity for an individual to join a growing specialty pharmaceutical company in pricing analytics and sales operations in support of the Company’s overall sales and marketing activities. This role will report directly to the Senior Director, Marketing. The successful candidate will:
- Design and develop metrics, reports and in-depth financial analyses to proactively drive key business decisions to support long-term sales and marketing objectives for all commercial products.
- Support new commercial launches by ensuring accurate and timely analytics.
- Review and maintain analysis of competitive market data utilizing pricing and data science tools.
- Perform cost analysis for potential and existing bids to evaluate profitability and potential opportunity.
- Maintain a compliance program for all RFP awards, launch awards, and ongoing business awards.
- Support the sales and marketing effort by maintaining all relevant operational support items, such as a master item and customer databases.
- Ensure all systems, including a contract management program, are properly updated with customer terms and accurate pricing and rebates.
- Develop and maintain documentation for company procedures as it pertains to this role.
- Support the customer experience as a backup resource for our Customer Liaison.
- Handle requests from all members of the commercial leadership team, such as reports for sales and pricing upon request.
- May be asked to represent the Company at industry meetings or accompany sales team members to meet with trade partners.
- Bachelor’s degree with at least 3 years of relevant work experience. Generic pharmaceutical experience is a plus.
- Excellent analytical and forecasting skills with the ability to apply intuitive logic.
- Experience with IQVIA and/or Wolters Kluwer sales databases is a plus.
- Self-starter who can be productive and efficient while dealing with complex business problems, few facts and constantly shifting priorities.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to present data in a comprehensive yet succinct manner while adhering to timelines.
Interested candidates should e-mail resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mention that you are a member of EisnerAmper's Friends of the Firm program. Make sure to include Job #1237 in the subject line and to copy Nkrumah Pierre and Isabella Brilliant at email@example.com on your email.