Job #1236: Staff Accountant II - Florham Park, NJ (8-29-19)
Job TitleStaff Accountant II
SalaryCommensurate with Experience
Perform month end tasks, bank and ledger account reconciliations and assist in budget processes. Responsible for completing year end reports, analyzing headcount, department spending and ledger account activity.
- Month end close tasks including Journal Entries, handling Emerson chargebacks, Headcount Analysis, Quarterly Account Analysis, Fringe Analysis
- Loading Financial Statements into HFM
- Domestic Netting Process between Emerson Divisions
- Monthly, Quarterly and Yearly Reports
- Departmental/Budget Analysis and Accrual Account Analysis
- Develop new/efficient accounting processes under Oracle
- Power/CAM Invoices and Budget
- Bank Reconciliations
- Ad Hoc Requests
- Annual Internal/External audits
- Communication with Emerson and other divisions
- Take on new projects and processes
- Cross-Train/Backup for Financial Analyst III
- Undergraduate degree with emphasis in Accounting or Finance
- 3-5 years’ relevant experience
- Microsoft Excel functions including vlookups, pivot tables, etc.
- Hyperion, Smartview, Crystal, Noetix, AS400 and Oracle Experience a plus
Interested candidates should e-mail resume to Smita Patel at: Smita.Patel@Emerson.com. Please mention that you are a member of EisnerAmper's Friends of the Firm program. Make sure to include Job #1236 in the subject line and to copy Nkrumah Pierre and Isabella Brilliant at firstname.lastname@example.org on your email.