Job #1235: Senior Tax Analyst - Florham Park, NJ (8-29-19)
Job TitleSenior Tax Analyst
SalaryCommensurate with Experience
The Senior Tax Analyst is responsible for State Income Tax and Sales for Fluid & Motion Control using Tax Compliance software.
- Enter Exemption Certificates and new customers in Vertex and Oracle
- Prepare Federal and State Income Tax Workpapers.
- Prepare Partnership federal and state income tax returns.
- Gather information and assist in state audits.
- Assist in internal audits.
- Prepare sales and use tax returns.
- Maintain sales and use tax exemption and resale certificates in Vertex.
- Prepare state and local income tax returns, estimated payments and extension requests.
- Prepare Personal Property Tax Returns
- Prepare Abandoned (Echeat) Property Tax Reports
- Prepare Annual Reports
- Assist in preparation of other various tax filings
- BA or BS in Accounting
- Experience with Oracle and Vertex
- Minimum 5 years’ tax experience with concentration in state income tax.
- Some experience of federal income tax and sales and use tax.
- Experience with OneSource Tax Compliance software.
- Some experience in Partnership income tax compliance.
- Proficient computer skills.
- Willingness to learn is critical.
- Good organization skills and ability to meet deadlines.
- HFM experience a plus.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work with others in a team environment.
- Specialized Knowledge, Licenses, etc.
Interested candidates should e-mail resume to Smita Patel at: Smita.Patel@Emerson.com. Please mention that you are a member of EisnerAmper's Friends of the Firm program. Make sure to include Job #1235 in the subject line and to copy Nkrumah Pierre and Isabella Brilliant at email@example.com on your email.