Job #1220: Chief Operating Officer - New York, NY (8-19-19)
Job TitleChief Operating Officer
Salary$150,000 - $175,000 + bonus + equity
Company is a dynamic leader in the FRANCHISING industry. They are currently seeking a CHIEF OPERATING OFFICER with knowledge of their industry. You will be charged with leading a team of high-performers to be efficient, productive, and effective. The company is seeking a COO with strong leadership skills and a creative approach to success.
- Collaborate with the CEO in setting and driving organizational vision, operational strategy, and hiring needs
- Translate strategy into actionable goals for performance and growth, helping to implement organization-wide goal setting, performance management and operating plans.
- Oversee company operations and employee productivity, building a highly inclusive culture ensuring team members thrive and organizational outcomes are met
- Ensure effective recruiting, onboarding, professional development, performance management, and retention
- Adhere to company, federal, state, and local business requirements, enforcing compliance and taking corrective actions as necessary
- Analyze internal operations and identify areas for enhancement
- Develop business strategies and plans that ensure alignment with objectives.
- Manage capital investment and expenses to ensure the company achieves growth and profitability goals.
- Maintain and build relationships with key customers, clients, partners, and stakeholders.
This unique opportunity offers a competitive compensation package including significant equity potential.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, or related field.
- 10+ year experience, most recently in executive leadership position.
- Track record of success in and around the FRANCHISING industry.
- Outstanding leadership skills with high level of personal integrity
- Understanding of advanced business planning and regulatory issues
- A solid grasp of data analysis and performance metrics Ability to diagnose problems quickly and have foresight into potential issues
- Willing to travel on occasion
Interested candidates should contact Phillip Bank at: email@example.com. Please mention that you are a member of EisnerAmper's Friends of the Firm program. Make sure to include Job #1220 in the subject line and to copy Nkrumah Pierre and Isabella Brilliant at firstname.lastname@example.org on your email.