Job #1217: Chief Financial Officer - El Paso, TX (8-13-19)
Job TitleChief Financial Officer
Salary$140,000 - $160,000
The United Bank of El Paso Del Norte is seeking a Chief Financial Officer.
Responsibilites will include but are not limited to:
- Counsels senior management on fiscal control and profitability; prepares, presents, and interprets financial reports; adheres to tax laws and regulatory compliance to properly reflect the financial position of the Bank.
- Provides a high level of customer relations and service to both internal and external customers.
- Ensures compliance with Bank policies, procedures, and all update, edit, or recommend new policies and procedures as needed.
- Assists in attaining established Bank and department financial goals and performs supervisory duties for the department including coordination of staff for adequate coverage in all areas of the department.
- Directs the preparation of all financial reports including income statements, balance sheets, call reports, shareholder reports, BOD reports and reports for governmental regulatory agencies.
- Oversees the investments of Bank funds.
- Reviews reports to analyze projections, sales and profit against actual figures, budgeted expenses against final totals and suggests methods of improving the planning process as appropriate.
- Studies long-range economic trends and projects the Bank's prospects for future growth in overall sales and market share; opportunities for acquisitions or expansion into new markets or products estimates requirements for capital, land, buildings, and workforce planning.
- Assures audit compliance and procedure quality control are maintained for the department and Bank.
- Prepares annual budget projections based on input from executives; reviews expenditures to ensure compliance with budgets. Recommending improvements to ensure the integrity of a company's financial information.
- Implementing plans for institutional growth and department growth.
Interested candidates should e-mail resume to Justin Guerra at email@example.com. Please mention that you are a member of EisnerAmper's Friends of the Firm program. Make sure to include Job #1217 in the subject line and to copy Nkrumah Pierre and Isabella Brilliant at firstname.lastname@example.org on your email.