Job #1215: Controller - Metuchen, NJ (8-13-19)
Franco Manufacturing Co., Inc. has been a leading international producer of home fashions for over 50 years. Our products include whimsical and stylish bedding, pillows, throws, towels and accessories for popular licensed properties including Disney, Hasbro, Nickelodeon, Warner Brothers, and many more. Franco products can be found at major mass market retailers, specialty stores, discount stores and department stores.
Based at our corporate headquarters, responsibilities will include:
- Management of financial planning functions including annual budgets, cash flows, P&L projections and expense analysis.
- Oversee General Accounting department functions including maintenance of general and subsidiary ledgers; monthly, quarterly and annual internal and external financial reporting; and coordination of annual audit.
- Management of the Corporate Tax function. Ensure returns for Federal and State income tax, sales & use tax reporting and property tax filings are filed timely and accurately.
- Management of insurance contracts and coverages and provides CFO with recommendations to minimize risk and manage costs.
This key hands-on role requires a candidate with:
- Minimum of 10 years’ management experience in an Accounting function.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting.
- MBA and/or CPA a plus.
- Some experience in Public Accounting a plus.
- Advanced Excel skills a must.
Interested candidates should e-mail resume to email@example.com. Please mention that you are a member of EisnerAmper's Friends of the Firm program. Make sure to include Job #1215 in the subject line and to copy Nkrumah Pierre and Isabella Brilliant at firstname.lastname@example.org on your email.