Job #1210: Senior Accountant - Blue Bell, PA (8-6-19)
- Job Title: Senior Accountant
- Location: Pennsylvania
- Salary: Commensurate with Experience
Ansley Associates, Inc. (“Ansley”) is currently seeking to hire a highly analytical and detailed-oriented Senior Accountant for its corporate headquarters located in Blue Bell, Pennsylvania. Ansley is the US parent company who has foreign subsidiary entities that own and manage multiple hospitality resorts in the Caribbean on the island of St. Maarten.
The Senior Accountant will report to the Chief Financial Officer, and will be responsible for the day to day accounting activities that include a wide range of tasks to provide accounting and finance assistance to our US and St. Maarten operations.
Partial List Of Responsibilities:
- Assist with accounts payable invoice postings and payment processing;
- Assist with month and year-end closing processes, including month-end accrual calculations, and reconciliations of sub-ledgers to general ledgers;
- Reconciliation of intercompany transactions and balances for multi-company organization;
- Assist with the implementation of controls, policies and procedures to support the growth and expansion of the company;
- In-depth knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP), and ensure transactions are accounted for accordingly;
- Assist Accounting Manager with processing corporate office payroll;
- Maintain and strengthen internal controls, policies and procedures to support the growth and expansion of the organization and identify areas for improvement;
- Provide assistance with ad hoc reporting and analysis when needed;
- Assist with budget preparation of various operating entities, and provide actual to budget results and analysis;
- Work with Accounting Manager to document core business functions, such as payroll processing, bank and servicers account reconciliations, 401k information, etc.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting and/or Finance;
- 3-5 years of accounting experience, public and private experience preferred;
- CPA a plus;
- Great attention to detail and accuracy, and strong technical, analytical, and organizational skills;
- Possess excellent leadership and communication skills, and can work effectively as part of a high performing team;
- Ability to meet deadlines and thrive in a fast-paced environment;
- Must have a solid working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word programs, and Sage experience is preferred;
- Ability to work collaboratively across all departmental functions.
- Compensation: Base salary including year-end bonus potential;
- Other Benefits: PTO, 401k participation including company match, medical, dental, vision, LTD, and life insurance coverage;
- Employment Type: Direct Hire
Interested candidates should send resume to Sanford Stern at: email@example.com. Please mention that you are a member of EisnerAmper's Friends of the Firm program. Make sure to include Job #1210 in the subject line and to copy Nkrumah Pierre and Isabella Brilliant at firstname.lastname@example.org on your email.