Job #1208: Chief Financial Officer - Multiple Locations (8-5-19)
Job TitleChief Financial Officer
Scientific Research based 501(c)(3) organization seeks CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER. Reports to CEO. This role offers an attractive mission focusing on quality research, a rapidly growing, self-sustaining revenue model, and a technology driven, fast-paced environment that encourages cutting-edge thinking. Also provides the opportunity to work with brilliant minds at the top of their field. Job can be located in either New York City or Boston, MA.
- Develop and oversee Finance vertical and manage Operations, HR, Legal/Contracts functions.
- Assist in negotiations and proposals of grants from sources including Department of Defense and other Federal funding sources.
- Provide strategic planning and forecasting, projecting 5-10-year plans.
- Execute on deliverables of the company’s mission.
- Promote organization nationally and internationally, with travel required.
- Liaise with donors, foundation leadership, government officials
- Requires progressive experience in NFP Finance leadership, reaching the CFO or similar level at an organization.
- Experience negotiating/working closely with federal government agencies a plus.
Interested candidates should contact Phillip Bank at: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mention that you are a member of EisnerAmper's Friends of the Firm program. Make sure to include Job #1208 in the subject line and to copy Nkrumah Pierre and Isabella Brilliant at email@example.com on your email.