Job #1206: Director of Fund Administration - Multiple Locations (8-5-19)
- Job Title: Director of Fund Administration
- Location: Multiple Locations
- Salary: Dependent upon Experience
Exciting opportunity for an experienced Fund Accounting Director/Controller to get in early with a high-growth, venture-backed technology company in an adjacent field looking to get into fund administration. Your job will be to build out this business and make it successful!
- MUST have CPA and 10+ years of Fund Administration experience at a Fund Administrator or in house at a Private Equity and/or Real Estate Fund; Hybrid experience a plus.
- MUST have a passion for technology and a desire to use technology to improve business operations
- Prior experience managing people and building team
- Go getter, not afraid to roll up your sleeves, comfortable with ambiguity, enjoys fast paced environment
- Strong client service skills as well as verbal and written communications
- Good listener with ability to understand client requirements and translate into successful service model
- Excellent Excel skills
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Location negotiable, but ideally in CA
Interested candidates should send resumes to Bonni Pactor at: email@example.com. Please mention that you are a member of EisnerAmper's Friends of the Firm program. Make sure to include Job #1206 in the subject line and to copy Nkrumah Pierre and Isabella Brilliant at firstname.lastname@example.org on your email.