Job #1204: Senior Director/Vice President of Finance - New York, NY (8-5-19)
- Job Title: Senior Director/Vice President of Finance
- Location: New York
- Salary: Commensurate with Experience
The Vice President of Finance provides financial leadership and insight for Burrow. As a key member of the decision-making team, the VP of Finance works closely with other senior leaders to drive growth and seek improvements in operational processes. They are a high-level executive responsible for coordinating financial planning, analysis and reporting.
Specific job duties include but are not limited to:
- Developing financial operating reports, such as annual plans, quarterly forecasts, periodic reviews and updates.
- Overseeing cash, vendor contracts, and insurance programs.
- Prepare financial materials for the Board of Directors and other stakeholders
- Provide effective access to information for appropriate staff and business partners.
- Taking the lead in financial best practices.
Interested candidates should e-mail resume to Steve Finnern at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mention that you are a member of EisnerAmper's Friends of the Firm program. Make sure to include Job #1204 in the subject line and to copy Nkrumah Pierre and Isabella Brilliant at email@example.com on your email.