Job #1201: Construction Portfolio Controller - Montgomery County, PA (7-31-19)
Job TitleConstruction Portfolio Controller
Salary$110,000 - $120,000 +20% bonus
A growing Real Estate Organization located in Montgomery County is seeking a Construction Portfolio Controller. Highlights about the company and position include:
- Position is an addition to staff due to the rapid growth of the company
- Oversee flow of information from Accounting to the Operations Team
- Individual will play an integral part in acquisitions and dispositions, including providing strategic analysis
- Supervision and development of staff, including cross training
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting
- CPA/MBA preferred
- 6+ years working in a real estate environment, construction experience is a plus
- Ability to work proactively and independently in a team setting
Note: Qualified candidates will be contacted within 2 business days of application. If an applicant does not meet the above criteria, we will keep your resume on file for future opportunities and may contact you for further discussion.
Interested candidates should e-mail resume to Anthony Flack at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mention that you are a member of EisnerAmper's Friends of the Firm program. Make sure to include Job #1201 in the subject line and to copy Nkrumah Pierre and Isabella Brilliant at email@example.com on your email.