Job #1198: Chief Financial Officer/Chief Operating Officer - Private Equity Fund - New York, NY (7-29-19)
- Job Title: Chief Financial Officer/Chief Operating Officer - Private Equity Fund
- Location: New York
- Salary: Commensurate with Experience
Exciting opportunity for an experienced Private Equity CFO to join a growing Private Equity Firm as their CFO/COO in a strategic leadership role. Responsibilies will include but are not limited to:
- Provide leadership role firmwide, including organizational, administrative and business development initiatives
- Undertake other C suite duties which could include CAO, CTO and potentially CCO/IR responsibilities
- Manage in house finance team and vendor relationships
- Strategic planning and budgeting
- Being the sounding board for Partners, Member of the Operating and Valuation Committees
- Lead onboarding of new funds, client and SPVs
- Provide oversight of cash planning and cash management.
- Bridge the gap between the finance function and the investment team.
- MUST have 10+ years of PE Fund accounting and operational experience, including prior experience as CFO of PE Fund
- MUST have exposure to many types of structures and varied project based and management experience
- Should have vendor management experience, been through fund raises, participated in determining how to organize fund structures, experience with various domiciles and dealing with investors
- Excellent work ethic, can do attitude, looks for solutions, team player
- Bachelors degree required
Interested candidates should send resumes to Bonni Pactor at: email@example.com. Please mention that you are a member of EisnerAmper's Friends of the Firm program. Make sure to include Job #1198 in the subject line and to copy Nkrumah Pierre and Isabella Brilliant at firstname.lastname@example.org on your email.