Job #1197: Director of Technical Accounting - Philadelphia, PA (7-29-19)
- Job Title: Director of Technical Accounting
- Location: Pennsylvania
- Salary: $125,000 - $140,000 + Bonus
Company is seeking a Director of Technical Accounting to join their team. The company is a prominent and highly innovative leader in its sector leading the way on first-rate technology and being at the forefront of cutting-edge products. The company is seeking an individual well versed in accounting policy, guidance, new pronouncements and the interpretation and business impact of these policies and guidelines while managing a team and multiple projects. This role rakes place at a one-of-a-kind Company where employee development is always evolving and where employees learn to take pride and participate in the community to contribute to social improvement
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance. CPA is required, BIG 4 background a plus.
- 9+ years of technical research with pristine writing skills coupled with an analytical mind
- A strategic self-starter that is organized, adept at efficiently working multiple projects while leading a team
Interested candidates should e-mail resume to Keith Mayer at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mention that you are a member of EisnerAmper's Friends of the Firm program. Make sure to include Job #1197 in the subject line and to copy Nkrumah Pierre and Isabella Brilliant at email@example.com on your email.