Job #1196: Controller - Northern, NJ (7-26-19)
- Job Title: Controller
- Location: New Jersey
- Salary: Commensurate with Experience
A Well Known Apparel Manufacturing and Import Company is seeking a Controller to manage the day to day accounting. This is a new position created from our client’s growth and diversification. This position will provide an excellent opportunity to manage and build a high performance accounting and finance team. This position has excellent visibility.
- Oversee the accounting department and tax compliance.
- Establish and enforce financial controls across all accounting functions: (AP, AR, Payroll and HR).
- Supervise cost of goods accounting, general ledger, period end closing, and timely financial reporting.
- Conduct periodic internal audits and provide information to external auditors.
- Budgeting and forecasting.
- Special Projects as assigned
Education and Experience Requirements:
Experience in consumer goods and importing. Apparel industry experience preferred Bachelor’s degree required with CPA preferred. Experience in either corporate accounting or public accounting with consumer goods,
Interested candidates should e-mail resume to Howard Honig at The Aljen Group at email@example.com Please mention that you are a member of EisnerAmper's Friends of the Firm program. Make sure to include Job #1196 in the subject line and to copy Nkrumah Pierre and Isabella Brilliant at firstname.lastname@example.org on your email.