Job #1189: Controller - New York, NY (7-11-19)
Salary$150,000 - $175,000
EHE Health (“EHE”) has led the way in preventive medicine for more than 100 years. With unparalleled experience, EHE fuses traditional and validated non-traditional methods to develop personalized care that boosts performance and facilitates longevity. EHE optimizes the experience for companies and individuals, engaging healthy employees through an integrated approach to wellness for both body and mind. EHE’s clinical staff and vast physicians network provide dynamic, proactive and innovative care tailored to the specific needs of each person. Through comprehensive medical exams and post-exam coaching and coordination, EHE makes individual health management convenient and holistic. EHE-enhanced care creates incredible value for your personal health and promotes a culture of workplace wellness.
EHE is backed by Summit Partners and DW Healthcare Partners, the investment engines behind many of the world’s leading technology and healthcare enterprises. Their strategic involvement has helped EHE reach new heights as a pioneering force in preventive care.
EHE is looking for a forward-thinking Controller who will manage the entire accounting process and drive financial decisions. The role is responsible for leading the monthly close, conceptualizing and owning process improvements and working closely with senior business leaders to inform and shape EHE’s business decisions.
The Controller will work across different departments to gather information, analyze data, generate presentations and provide recommendations. The ideal candidate will be an organized self-starter who is ready to roll up their sleeves.
In this role, you will:
- Manage all accounting, financial, tax and banking activities including compliance and audits
- Compile, analyze, and present monthly financial results in a timely, accurate and meaningful way
- Draft monthly MDA for distribution to BOD
- Prepare annual operating budgets and rolling forecasts
- Manage cash flow including providing 13 weekly and rolling forecasts for BOD
- Establish, monitor, and enforce financial controls in accordance with best practices
- Guide financial decisions by establishing, monitoring and enforcing policies and procedures
- Develop and communicate financial metrics to senior management
What the role requires:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Accounting, Finance or related field; active CPA preferred
- 10+ years accounting experience in a senior accounting or financial management role
- Medical billing and/or coding experience a plus
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Experience manipulating and analyzing large raw data sets
- Knowledge of finance and accounting principles (GAAP)
- Experience managing, developing, and leading an accounting department
- Self-motivated and self-directed
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
What EHE offers:
- Competitive salary
- Medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance
- Employer-matched 401(k) plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Employee access to our wellness clinics
- Gym membership
EHE is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and to attracting and retaining the most qualified employees.
Interested candidates should send resumes to Ernie Toth at: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mention that you are a member of EisnerAmper's Friends of the Firm program. Make sure to include Job #1189 in the subject line and to copy Nkrumah Pierre and Isabella Brilliant at email@example.com on your email.