Job #1188: Finance Manager - New York, NY (7-11-19)
- Job Title: Finance Manager
- Location: New York
- Salary: $100,000 - $115,000
EHE Health ("EHE") has led the way in preventive medicine for more than 100 years. With unparalleled experience, EHE fuses traditional and validated non-traditional methods to develop personalized care that boosts performance and facilitates longevity. EHE optimizes the experience for companies and individuals, engaging healthy employees through an integrated approach to wellness for both body and mind. EHE’s clinical staff and vast physicians network provide dynamic, proactive and innovative care tailored to the specific needs of each person. Through comprehensive medical exams and post-exam coaching and coordination, EHE makes individual health management convenient and holistic. EHE-enhanced care creates incredible value for your personal health and promotes a culture of workplace wellness.
EHE is backed by Summit Partners and DW Healthcare Partners, the investment engines behind many of the world’s leading technology and healthcare enterprises. Summit’s strategic involvement has helped EHE reach new heights as a pioneering force in preventive care.
EHE is looking for a talented Finance Manager to be an integral part of the finance team to design and develop the necessary processes in order to deliver high quality insights that enable EHE to improve decision making processes and resource allocation company-wide.
The Finance Manager will work closely with senior executives including the CFO, VP of Finance & Operations, Chief Revenue Officer, and Chief Marketing Officer to design, develop and deliver financial analytics. This position will ensure strategic and tactical decisions across the business are informed by data-driven insights.
In this role, you will:
- Assist in the preparation, analysis, and interpretation of financial data to guide business decision making processes
- Perform pro forma financial modeling to help drive efficient growth and management of the business
- Create weekly, monthly, and quarterly financial planning & analysis reports for private equity owners, EHE management, and lenders
- Develop relationships with management to gain a deep understanding of the business and identify opportunities to influence business decisions
- Provide superior analytical and business support to the functional business units to ensure they are equipped with the knowledge to guide new and ongoing investments
What the role requires:
- 2-4 years of finance and strategic analysis in investment banking/private equity, consulting, accounting, or internal FP&A
- Self-starter highly proficient at financial modeling, including three statement projections
- Bachelor’s degree with strong GPA
- Very strong Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Knowledge of finance and accounting principles, including GAAP
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
What EHE offers:
- Competitive salary
- Medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance
- Employer-matched 401(k) plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Employee access to our wellness clinics
- Gym membership
EHE is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and to attracting and retaining the most qualified employees.
Interested candidates should send resumes to Ernie Toth at: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mention that you are a member of EisnerAmper's Friends of the Firm program. Make sure to include Job #1188 in the subject line and to copy Nkrumah Pierre and Isabella Brilliant at email@example.com on your email.