Job #1181: Director, Compensation and HRIS - Whippany, NJ (6-25-19)
- Job Title: Director, Compensation and HRIS
- Location: New Jersey
- Salary: Open
ConnectiveRx is a leading, technology-enabled healthcare services company. We work strategically with hundreds of biopharmaceutical manufacturers to help commercialize and maximize the benefits of specialty and branded medications. Our mission is to simplify how patients get on and stay on therapy. We fulfill our mission by providing our customers with innovative services such as patient and provider messaging, the design and operation of copay, vouchers and patient affordability programs, and hub services, all of which accelerate speed-to-therapy and help improve outcomes for manufacturers, healthcare providers and patients.ConnectiveRx was formed in 2015 by bringing together the industry-leading business of PSKW, PDR/LDM, Careform (2017) and The Macaluso Group (2018) to advance our technology-driven expertise in providing state-of-the-art commercialization solutions. To learn more about our company, visit ConnectiveRx.com
The Director, Compensation & HRIS (Human Resource Information System) leads the design, implementation and administration for compensation and the HRIS. Oversight and direction of the compensation programs includes acting as a consultant and lead subject matter expert in compensation based on a deep knowledge of all facets of broad-based and incentive compensation to identify future programs and practices. Oversight and direction of HRIS includes playing an instrumental role in the optimization the HRIS to improve administrative efficiencies, workflows and processes, the core system and Talent Management modules (e.g., Performance Management, Compensation, Recruitment/Onboarding), and associated reporting, and to drive the HRIS to be efficient, user-friendly, and cost-effective. This role requires the agility to have a strategic focus balanced by tactical “hands on” responsibilities.
- Provides compensation consultation/expertise and guidance to HR and management on pay recommendations based on internal and external equity.
- Develops flexible solutions to meet the evolving business strategy aligned to the current or future the organizational structure.
- Performs the external benchmarking and analyzes employee compensation against the market.
- Ensures consistent and fair pay practices by conducting and overseeing analyses and salary recommendations related to offers of employment, reclassification, and other salary adjustments.
- Evaluates the effectiveness and gaps of existing policies, guidelines, and procedures.
- Leads the promotional/salary adjustment processes and the annual compensation cycle that includes the base salary/merit and bonus processes and development and implementation of guidelines.
- Leads the development and management of the job architecture (ConnectiveRx job level/title structure) and the governance of the jobs assigned to the structure.
- Promotes understanding of the job level structure and compensation with both formal and informal manager and employee communications.
- Directs the development and administration of job descriptions, job evaluations, and external benchmark survey data by ensuring jobs are audited for content; reviewing job descriptions to ensure they reflect job responsibilities, duties, and requirements.
- Provides leadership within HR to ensure data integrity and develop core reporting to meet HR and line management business needed that include visibility to headcount, performance management and compensation reporting.
- Partners with IT and Legal to provide guidelines for the appropriate handling of sensitive data.
- Leads and directs the HR technology system requirements that include managed (outsourced) payroll, performance management, compensation, recruitment/on and training.
- Directs the assessment of the quality of the service delivery from the technology vendor.
- Identifies the system functionality and tools to support processes to increase HR process’s efficiency.
- Identifies, recommends, and implements opportunities for process improvements in the areas of HRIS, HR Administration and compensation in alignment with HR strategy and initiatives.
Knowledge and Core Competencies:
- Deep understanding of total compensation programs including base pay, short- and long-term incentives, sales commissions, market pricing, job evaluation methodology, job architecture/career paths.
- Broad understanding of the external competitive market and the regulatory and compliance environment that impact compensation practices.
- Solid understanding of performance management, recruitment and HR generalist functions and total rewards concepts. Deep understanding of HRIS functionality.
- Capable of maintaining a strategic, “big picture” focus balanced by the need to be “hands on” for multiple tactical activities.
- Dedication to accuracy and strong attention to detail.
- Strong collaboration, verbal and written communication skills.
- Highly organized and self-driven with an ability to meet multiple deadlines.
- Team leadership capabilities; ability to influence without authority.
- Able to demonstrate ConnectiveRx values that especially include.
- Collaboration - building and sustaining relationships.
- Accountability - deliver results.
- Innovative - simplify, challenge and create value.
- Cultivator of Talent - support talent growth.
Education, Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree, Masters in HR preferred.
- CCP from WorldatWork.
- Eight to ten (8-10) years of progressively responsible experience in compensation.
- Experience in HR and HRIS project management.
- HRIS expertise, Ceridian Dayforce preferred or similar mid-market “Stackable” platform.
- Project management; strong research, analytical and problem-solving abilities; proficient Excel skills.
Interested candidates should send resumes to Brian Petroski at: Brian.Petroski@connectiverx.com. Please mention that you are a member of EisnerAmper's Friends of the Firm program. Make sure to include Job #1181 in the subject line and to copy Nkrumah Pierre and Isabella Brilliant at firstname.lastname@example.org on your email.