Job #1174: Vice President of Finance - Ambler, PA (6-11-19)
- Job Title: Vice President of Finance
- Location: Pennsylvania
- Salary: $120,000 - $130,000
Directs and manages Company accounting procedures and reporting in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP) and will provide leadership and coordination of Company financial planning, and budget management functions performing the following duties personally or through subordinate employees.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Directing all aspects of accounting operations, overseeing all transactions related to general ledger, receivables, payables, payroll and financial reporting.
- Analyzing company's financial results with respect to profits, trends, costs and compliance with budgets. Issue regular status and ad hoc reports to senior management.
- Developing and maintaining all necessary accounting policies and systems, including general ledger and financial reporting. Ensuring that records are maintained in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles.
- Assisting senior management in financial planning and results management. Work with other team members to understand revenue and cost drivers and define appropriate reports for tracking.
- Coordinating, preparing and reviewing monthly, quarterly, and annual reports.
- Coordinating and/or preparing tax schedules, returns and information.
- Coordinating and/or preparing benchmarks for measuring the financial and operating performance.
- Coordinating and/or preparing financial forecasts
- Managing relationships with insurance providers and ensuring compliance.
- Managing all tax planning and compliance with all required federal, state, local, payroll, property and other applicable taxes.
- Managing cash flow.
- Building an accounting department as the company grows
- Other finance and administrative duties as required.
- 7-10 plus years of managerial accounting and financial management experience.
- Experience working in a growing start up environment strongly preferred.
- Recent experience scaling a finance operation from inception to at least $50 million in annual revenues.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance plus CPA certification. MBA would be a plus
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience in a SaaS and service (not manufacturing) Industry.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment with fluctuating priorities and deadlines.
- Ability to work without direct supervision, and efficiently manage tasks and time.
- Knowledge of automated financial and accounting reporting systems.
- Strong Computer Skills – Expert Excel and advanced knowledge of Word and PowerPoint.
- Merger and acquisition experience.
- Opportunity for bonus and stock options.
Interested candidates should send resumes to Mark Pollock at: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mention that you are a member of EisnerAmper's Friends of the Firm program. Make sure to include Job #1174 in the subject line and to copy Nkrumah Pierre and Isabella Brilliant at email@example.com on your email.