Job #1169: Financial Planning & Analysis Manager - Woodcliff Lake, NJ (6-5-19)
- Job Title: Financial Planning & Analysis Manager
- Location: New Jersey
- Salary: Open
IDSY, the leading provider of end-to-end wireless asset management solutions, is offering a great opportunity for an experienced Assistant Controller to be a key contributor to this growing technology company.
IDSY is headquartered in New Jersey and is a publicly-traded (NASDAQ: IDSY) technology company that design, develops, services and supports complete solutions for wireless asset management for Fortune 500 companies, and now SMB opportunities after a recent acquisition. The products revolutionize our customer’s ability to improve the safety, security, and utilization of their mobile assets and workforce. For more information on products and solutions, visit www.id-systems.com.
The PowerFleet for Automotive group develops, sells and supports unique and patented products and solutions to global rental fleet and car sharing providers. These systems enable customers to offer superior customer experience, add additional revenue not available with manual processes, and transform and streamline their business operations.
For PowerFleet for Industrial, I.D. Systems designs and delivers products which focus on facility and campus logistics operations via its vehicle management solutions. These systems monitor and control vehicles in warehouses, manufacturing facilities, and airport/seaports. The SMB product line of similar systems is marketed by the Keytroller subsidiary out of their Tampa, Florida offices.
PowerFleet for Logistics, a subsidiary of I.D. Systems, is based in Plano, Texas, and is a leading provider of trailer, container, chassis and freight tracking solutions for truck-load carriers, private fleets, leasing companies, freight transportation providers and shippers. IDSY offers a full range of telematics solutions to improve fleet and freight visibility, productivity, utilization and profitability.
All employees are offered an excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision, voluntary life, short/long term disability, flexible spending, 401(k) plan, and paid time off.
- Prepare monthly financial statements and generate and distribute executive summaries.
- Analyze periodic changes in balance sheet and income statements.
- Review and reconcile general ledger accounts.
- Prepare forecast, budget and latest outlook throughout the year, quarter and month.
- Prepare analysis of actual results versus forecast and budget and related variance analysis.
- Prepare Board presentations including the reporting of past performance and future forecasts.
- Prepare monthly and quarterly consolidation of financial statements including consolidation account reconciliations and eliminations, foreign currency and reconciliation of intercompany accounts and transactions.
- Prepare financial reporting packages to support 10-Q & 10-K requirements
- Prepare specialized accounting and reporting projects as assigned by management
- Must have the unrestricted authorization to work in the US
- Must be local to the NJ office
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance; CPA or CMA preferred.
- 3+ years experience in accounting or finance.
- Working knowledge of U.S. Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP).
- Experience in financial and business planning and forecasting.
- Experience in building complex financial models.
- Strong analytical, financial modeling, and problem-solving skills
- Strong proficiency in use of Microsoft Office software including Excel (advanced), PowerPoint (advanced) and Word.
- Strong verbal and written communication, organizational, time management, project management, and analytical skills.
Interested candidates should send resumes to Lindsay Estelle at: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mention that you are a member of EisnerAmper's Friends of the Firm program. Make sure to include Job #1169 in the subject line and to copy Nkrumah Pierre and Isabella Brilliant at email@example.com on your email.