Job #1167: Assistant Controller - Woodcliff Lake, NJ (6-4-19)
- Job Title: Assistant Controller
- Location: New Jersey
- Salary: Dependent upon Experience
IDSY, the leading provider of end-to-end wireless asset management solutions, is offering a great opportunity for an experienced Assistant Controller to be a key contributor to this growing technology company.
IDSY is headquartered in New Jersey and is a publicly-traded (NASDAQ: IDSY) technology company that design, develops, services and supports complete solutions for wireless asset management for Fortune 500 companies, and now SMB opportunities after a recent acquisition. The products revolutionize our customer’s ability to improve the safety, security, and utilization of their mobile assets and workforce. For more information on products and solutions, visit www.id-systems.com.
The PowerFleet for Automotive group develops, sells and supports unique and patented products and solutions to global rental fleet and car sharing providers. These systems enable customers to offer superior customer experience, add additional revenue not available with manual processes, and transform and streamline their business operations.
For PowerFleet for Industrial, I.D. Systems designs and delivers products which focus on facility and campus logistics operations via its vehicle management solutions. These systems monitor and control vehicles in warehouses, manufacturing facilities, and airport/seaports. The SMB product line of similar systems is marketed by the Keytroller subsidiary out of their Tampa, Florida offices.
PowerFleet for Logistics, a subsidiary of I.D. Systems, is based in Plano, Texas, and is a leading provider of trailer, container, chassis and freight tracking solutions for truck-load carriers, private fleets, leasing companies, freight transportation providers and shippers. IDSY offers a full range of telematics solutions to improve fleet and freight visibility, productivity, utilization and profitability.
All employees are offered an excellent benefits package including medical, dental, vision, voluntary life, short/long term disability, flexible spending, 401(k) plan, and paid time off.
- Accountable for the daily maintenance of accounting books and records, the trial balances, the control environment, month-end close and reporting for North America and EMEA, and the corresponding analysis. Responsible for the accuracy of the financials, all related accounting decisions, integrity of internal control compliance, timeliness and quality of financial reports including statutory filings and internal and external audits.
- Responsible for achieving closing timetables, overseeing and adherence to regulatory, statutory and tax requirements.
- Assists in the coordination and preparation of quarterly reports (10-Q) and annual reports (10-K).
- Assist with technical accounting research and documentation of new policies and procedures.
- Support the development, documentation and maintenance of accounting policies and procedures. Monitors compliance with critical accounting policies and procedures.
- Responsible for reporting and managing all equity-based transactions, including, stock options and restricted stock. Responsible for reporting equity compensation.
- Assists with the monthly/quarterly/annual forecast and analysis of actual results versus forecast and budget.
- Coordinates year end statutory, audit and tax financial requirements ensuring the rules and regulations are complied with. Supports the audit process with preparation of schedules and audit requests;
- Establish and maintain internal controls and facilitates the Sarbanes-Oxley requirements as directed (could include updating process documents, testing of processes, and reporting results to the internal audit department).
- Supervise, train and develop accounting staff.
- Provides specialized accounting and reporting projects as assigned by Global Controller or Chief Financial Officer.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting; CPA or CMA preferred.
- Technically proficient in U.S. Generally Accepted Accounting Principles and SEC reporting.
- 4+ years experience with a public company or accounting firm.
- Strong internal control background.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to manage multiple deliverables and meet targeted deadlines.
- Demonstrated attention to detail and accuracy.
- High proficiency in MS Office including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
Interested candidates should send resumes to Lindsay Estelle at: email@example.com. Please mention that you are a member of EisnerAmper's Friends of the Firm program. Make sure to include Job #1167 in the subject line and to copy Nkrumah Pierre and Isabella Brilliant at firstname.lastname@example.org on your email.