Job #1161: Manager - Transaction Advisory Services - Multiple Locations (6-4-19)
- Job Title: Manager - Transaction Advisory Services
- Location: Multiple Locations
- Salary: Commensurate with Experience
EisnerAmper is seeking a Manager to join the dedicated Transaction Advisory Services practice of EisnerAmper.
The EA Transaction Advisory Services (TAS) group is comprised of individuals who provide private equity and corporate clients buy side and sell side financial accounting due diligence. We assist our clients to assess a target’s quality of earnings and cash flows, review working capital levels, analyze key business drivers, and conduct comprehensive discussions with management and their advisors. Our objective on every engagement is to assist our clients in minimizing risk while maximizing transaction value.
- Analyze target company financial and operating results to identify non-recurring, unusual or out-of-period transactions that affect reported earnings.
- Analyze trends in operating results and working capital.
- Develop agendas and lead meetings with target management.
- Prepare tailored written reports and supporting Excel schedules.
- Coordinate with other service lines involved in the engagement.
- Oversee project completion within budget.
- Supervise associates and senior associates.
- Maintain periodic communications with the engagement director/partner and client regarding project status and potential deal issues as they arise.
- Participate in marketing and business development programs.
- Five to seven years of audit/accounting related experience. Prior due diligence experience is preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree and licensed CPA.
- Strong knowledge of Power Point Superior knowledge of Excel
- Experience in project management, including developing work plans, planning and execution of work, supervising staff, coordinating with other internal and external service providers and presenting report to clients
- Strong working knowledge of US GAAP
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to travel overnight as needed (estimated 20-30% per year)
- Position can be based in Iselin, NJ or Midtown Manhattan.
Interested candidates should send resumes to Jared Banks at: email@example.com. Please mention that you are a member of EisnerAmper's Friends of the Firm program. Make sure to include Job #1161 in the subject line and to copy Nkrumah Pierre and Isabella Brilliant at firstname.lastname@example.org on your email.