Job #1158: Private Funds Pre Sales/Subject Matter Expert - Multiple Locations (5-21-19)
Job TitlePrivate Funds Pre Sales/Subject Matter Expert
- Great opportunity for someone that that has 5+ years of private equity fund accounting and operations experience or at a PE technology provider (real estate fund/private debt also helpful) with the deep expertise around PE fund accounting and operations. If you are currently on the accounting/operations side at a fund administrator, then you have been the SME at sales pitches, enjoy that part of their role, and are interested in moving out of the day to day operations and accounting functions to work directly with the marketing and sales team at a FinTech and Service Provider as a pre-sales product specialist. Ideal candidate worked at a fund administrator and became an Account Manager/SME called on by the sales team, worked on the buy side or at a PE FinTech
- Work directly with the Sales and Marketing team, as pre-sales support, uncovering needs by asking the right questions, participate and contribute at events and industry forums, perform demos and discuss service offering at sales pitches, identify final scope and help with proposal process, assist with generating marketing collateral and thought leadership, track and update competitors offerings, provide feedback and inputs to the ongoing product and service development to delivery and technology teams, track industry initiatives and changes to regulations pertaining to Private Equity, Private Debt and Real Estate Funds
- Confident, outgoing, with excellent communication skills, tech savvy, comfortable/adept at working with Private Equity prospects/clients to answer operations and accounting questions as well as having the ability to ask them the right questions to uncover and understand specific challenges they face, identifying ways that the technology and services of the service provider can address their needs
- MUST have deep knowledge and experience with PE fund accounting and operations
- Position can be based in NY or NJ
Interested candidates should send resumes to Bonni Pactor at: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mention that you are a member of EisnerAmper's Friends of the Firm program. Make sure to include Job #1158 in the subject line and to copy Nkrumah Pierre and Isabella Brilliant at email@example.com on your email.