Job #1157: Vice President (Private Equity, Real Estate & Venture Capital) - San Francisco, CA (5-20-19)
- Job Title: Vice President (Private Equity, Real Estate & Venture Capital)
- Location: California
- Salary: Open
Opportunity for someone currently at a Big 4 Accounting Firm, Fund Administrator and/or Fund, to run client service management for the local office for the PE/RE/VC practice at a Fund Administrator. Responsibilities will include:
- Working with, and coordinating across offices that service clients performing US GAAP & IFRS reporting
- Assisting in development of new and existing global client relationships
- Manage, review and sign off on Financial Statement and Investor communications
- Manage the team/perform final sign off on NAV preparation and review process for clients.
- Attend sales pitches to bring in new clients, and really have a chance to be entrepreneurial
- 7+ years of prior experience working at a Big 4 doing Audit or Tax work for Private Equity, Real Estate, Hedge, Venture Capital or Mutual Funds, or at a Fund Administrator or Fund itself is required, as well as 3+ years of management experience, and detailed knowledge/understanding of complex fund structures
- Self starter, excellent communication and organizational skills, history of managing deadlines with accurate and on time delivery. Excellent client service/relationship management skills
- Advanced Excel skills required
- CPA a plus
- Experience with working on projects
Interested candidates should send resumes to Bonni Pactor at: email@example.com. Please mention that you are a member of EisnerAmper's Friends of the Firm program. Make sure to include Job #1157 in the subject line and to copy Nkrumah Pierre and Isabella Brilliant at firstname.lastname@example.org on your email.