Job #1148: Vice President of Operations - New York, NY (5-15-19)
- Job Title: Vice President of Operations
- Location: New York
- Salary: Up to $200,000
An international, non-profit organization is seeking a VP of Operations. This is an outstanding opportunity for an innovative and disciplined executive with multi-site operational experience in a fast growing organization. This role will sit in midtown and manage centers located in NY, LA, and Florida. Seeking someone with a dynamic personality who is ambitious and not afraid to roll up their sleeves. Need someone with a small company mindset, a go-getter who is willing to get involved with all aspects of running a solid operation, and comfortable managing constant change.
Responsibilities will include:
- Budgeting and financial information analyses
- Operational strategy, implementing operating plans
- Developing policies and procedure
- Ensure compliance, oversee contractual obligations
- Minimum of 10+ years’ professional experience
- General management experience in a fast growing, multi-site business
- Non-profit management experience preferred
- MBA highly desired
- Tech savvy, good problem solver, proactive and collaborative
Interested candidates should send resume to Jorge Santiago at: email@example.com. Please mention that you are a member of EisnerAmper's Friends of the Firm program. Make sure to include Job #1148 in the subject line and to copy Nkrumah Pierre and Isabella Brilliant at firstname.lastname@example.org on your email.