Job #1143: Assistant Controller - New York, NY (5-14-19)
- Job Title: Assistant Controller
- Location: New York
- Salary: Up to $125,000 + bonus
Exciting NYC based research firm seeks ASSISTANT CONTROLLER. Reports to Controller.
- Responsible for the general ledger for the U.S. and global operations.
- Lead the monthly close and preparation of the consolidated financial statements and reporting package for management
- Supervise the accounting staff.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting
- Combination of public and private company experience
- CPA preferred
- Minimum of 4 plus years of hands on accounting, tax and managerial experience
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Advanced excel skills Knowledge of NetSuite is highly preferred.
This opportunity offer very competitive compensation along with a very cool work environment -to $125k plus bonus plus robust benefits.
Interested candidates should contact Phillip Bank at: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mention that you are a member of EisnerAmper's Friends of the Firm program. Make sure to include Job #1143 in the subject line and to copy Nkrumah Pierre and Isabella Brilliant at email@example.com on your email.