Job #1128: Senior Accountant - New York, NY (4-29-19)
- Job Title: Senior Accountant
- Location: New York
- Salary: $60,000 + bonus potential
Audiam is an interactive streaming mechanical royalty collection agency. It gets its music publishing members accurately paid from YouTube, Spotify, Apple Music, Google Play, Rhapsody, Beats, Amazon Prime, Mood Music, TouchTunes and other interactive streaming services. We license, police, research, audit, collect and distribute "interactive" streaming mechanical royalties.
Audiam is looking for a Senior Accountant to join our finance department to take over the daily accounting operational duties for a company that is anticipated to start rapidly expanding. This is a great opportunity to join Audiam at the ground level and grow with the Company during its anticipated expansion in both domestic and international markets. This position will report directly to the CFO. The successful candidate will possess a high degree of professionalism, leadership qualities and attention to detail required to ensure accurate reporting in all areas of his/her job responsibilities.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Prepare monthly journal entries and account reconciliations to ensure accurate financial reporting.
- Process the Company’s bi-monthly payroll using ADP.
- Ensure all vendor payments are made timely each month.
- Prepare data for various tax report requirements.
- Reconcile bank statements
- Prepare and assemble various materials for audit purposes.
- Assist in the implementation of a new accounting system.
- Miscellaneous special projects as needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- 4+ years experience in an accounting position
- Advanced knowledge of excel (pivot tables, database lookups, etc.)
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to be highly productive and focused in a small office environment.
Salary & Benefits:
- Base pay of $60,000 plus bonus potential
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Disability
- Generous PTO benefits
Interested candidates should send resumes to Terri Pike at: email@example.com. Please mention that you are a member of EisnerAmper's Friends of the Firm program. Make sure to include Job #1128 in the subject line and to copy Nkrumah Pierre and Isabella Brilliant at firstname.lastname@example.org on your email.