Job #1122: Investor Services Positions - Multiple Locations (4-19-19)
- Job Title: Investor Services Positions
- Location: Multiple Locations
- Salary: Open
Service Hedge Funds and/or Private Equity funds as an investor services representative for a Fund Administrator. Client Service and Operational position, working with the Funds and their investors, and processing subscriptions, redemptions, capital calls, distributions, performing KYC/AML and more.
Job requirements include:
- 1 to 6 years of experience in an Investor Servicing role at a fund administrator, fund or similar experience with client service within Finance, such as supporting a Financial Advisor, servicing clients
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Positions available in the following locations: NY or TX
Interested candidates should send resumes to Bonni Pactor at: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mention that you are a member of EisnerAmper's Friends of the Firm program. Make sure to include Job #1122 in the subject line and to copy Nkrumah Pierre and Isabella Brilliant at email@example.com on your email.