Job #1121: Controller or Assistant Controller - Management Company or Fund Accounting - San Francisco, CA (4-19-19)
Job TitleController or Assistant Controller- Management Company or Fund Accounting
Exciting opportunity to do Management Company or Fund Accounting work for Hedge Funds, Private Equity Funds and/or Venture Capital Funds for a growing service provider, enabling you to constantly learn and contribute in a variety of ways.
Job responsibilities and requirements will include:
- Working with a set of Alternatives clients, managing the accounting process for the management companies, including duties such as accounts payable processing, invoicing Funds and SMAs for asset and performance based fees, recording company transactions and preparing monthly cash reconciliations, preparing monthly trial balances, performing quarterly budgeting and cash forecasting, assisting with audit/tax work and managing oversight of audit/tax providers
- Bachelor's degree required; with focus in Accounting preferable
- Experience with QuickBooks or other Accounting Software required
- Must be proficient in Excel and other Microsoft Office tools
- 2-5 years' experience in accounting/ operations
- Strong interest in financial industry; prior experience with alternatives a plus for management company and a MUST have for fund accounting
- Excellent work ethic; team player
- Position based in San Francisco, CA
Interested candidates should send resumes to Bonni Pactor at: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mention that you are a member of EisnerAmper's Friends of the Firm program. Make sure to include Job #1121 in the subject line and to copy Nkrumah Pierre and Isabella Brilliant at email@example.com on your email.