Job #1112: Hedge Fund Marketing/IR - Los Angeles, CA (4-18-19)
Job TitleHedge Fund Marketing/IR
Arca is looking for an experienced Hedge Fund marketing / IR individual to communicate with investors and prospective investors regarding advancements in the crypto industry, and the Arca funds. This individual will be in charge of nurturing prospects that come in through the marketing funnel, CRM management, moving individuals through the sales funnel, and communicating with existing investors. This person will work directly with the portfolio manager but report to the Head of Strategic Relations.
Job Duties / Responsibilities:
- Work with marketing to nurture prospects through the sales funnel
- Assist with hedge fund documents (investor letters, 1 pagers, decks, DDQs)
- Manage CRM and group prospects and investors accordingly
- Set up meetings for the portfolio team
- Communicate with existing investors to ensure they are happy with their investment
- 5+ years of Hedge Fund marketing / IR experience at equity, fixed income or crypto asset management firm
- Experience managing a CRM, preferably Hubspot
- Deep passion for crypto
Compensation will be competitive with opportunity for equity.
Interested candidates should send resumes for consideration to Sumana Maitra at: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mention that you are a member of EisnerAmper's Friends of the Firm program. Make sure to include Job #1112 in the subject line and to copy Nkrumah Pierre and Isabella Brilliant at email@example.com on your email.