Job #1110: Virtual Learning Coordinator - New York, NY (4-17-19)
- Job Title: Virtual Learning Coordinator
- Location: New York
- Salary: $45,000
Primary Purpose of Position:
The primary role of Virtual Learning Coordinator is to manage the online learning product offerings for the Foundation for Accounting Education (FAE). This position is responsible for maintenance and expansion of the online continuing professional education (CPE) course catalog and the sales of these products and services.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work with the FAE team to create customized instructional content that engages learners including webinars.
- Work with NYSSCPA committees to coordinate setting up and running Committee CPE Sessions.
- Coordinate process for timely conversion of live web-based events to on-demand self-study.
- Maintain, monitor and track status of on-demand conversion schedule.
- Coordinate with the relevant Professional Education Specialists and Committees to ensure timely development, review and edit of the on-demand self-study exam questions.
- Develop product descriptions for online CPE Catalog pages.
- Set up, activate, maintain, and update product descriptions in the online CPE Catalog.
- Prepare and monitor weekly registration reports and ensure data is accurate.
- Communicate regularly with marketing team on status of program and product development to ensure timely promotion.
- Provide staff support to one or more Society committees. Staff support includes facilitating the creation of timely meeting agendas by committee chairs, attending meetings and taking minutes, writing articles for Society publications regarding newsworthy matters of interest discussed at committee meetings, and additional support as needed.
Required Knowledge and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Certification such as Certified Meeting Professional (CMP), Certificate in Meeting Management (CMM), etc., preferred, but not required.
- Minimum of 5 years of member- or/and customer services experience.
- Understanding of continuing professional education and adult learning.
- Detail oriented, well organized and capable of meeting in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong written communication skills with the ability to proofread and copyedit.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment and independently.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and database management.
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
Problem Solving/Decision Making:
The Virtual Learning Coordinator is expected to inform the Business Development Specialist immediately whenever a potential or active problem or situation arises which could adversely affect the department or the Society/FAE.
The Virtual Learning Coordinator primarily interacts with members, committees, speakers, trainers, vendors and staff.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position. Employees will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform other job-related duties as requested by their director, manager or supervisor.
Requirements are representative of minimum levels of knowledge, skills and/or abilities. To perform this job successfully, the incumbent will possess the abilities or aptitudes to perform each duty proficiently.
Interested candidates should e-mail resume for consideration to Antoine Fletcher at: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mention that you are a member of EisnerAmper's Friends of the Firm program. Make sure to include Job #1110 in the subject line and to copy Nkrumah Pierre and Isabella Brilliant at email@example.com on your email.