Job #1108: Private Equity Fund Accountants/Managers - Multiple Locations (4-19-19)
- Job Title: Private Equity Fund Accountants/Managers
- Location: Multiple Locations
- Salary: Open
Join a large Fund Administrator as a Private Equity Fund Accountant or Manager servicing a group of Private Equity Fund clients at large Fund Administrator
Job requirements and qualifications include:
- 1 to 10+ years of experience doing partnership accounting or auditing is required. Depending on the level of the role, mutual fund, hedge fund, real estate and/or REIT accounting or audit experience may be considered. Tax accountants may be considered for more junior roles as well.
- Management experience is required for more senior roles
- Bachelor’s degree required, GPA 3.0 or better
- CPA a plus but not required
- Positions available in the following locations: NY, NJ, CT, TX, MA, CA
Interested candidates should send resumes to Bonni Pactor at: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mention that you are a member of EisnerAmper's Friends of the Firm program. Make sure to include Job #1108 in the subject line and to copy Nkrumah Pierre and Isabella Brilliant at email@example.com on your email.