Job #1107: FinTech Sales (Front, Middle, and Back Office Solutions) - Multiple Locations (4-19-19)
Job TitleFinTech Sales (Front, Middle, and Back Office Solutions)
This is an exciting FinTech Sales opportunity with established company, selling Treasury and Securities Solutions for front, middle and back office operations to bank prospects.
The ideal candidate will have the following qualifications and responsibilities:
- Industry knowledge and experience, and a love for technology. Perfect opportunity for a Sales Trader looking to pivot to FinTech sales, and/or for candidates already selling technology with prior industry knowledge
- MUST have thorough understanding of institutional bank operations and technology solutions. While you may not have all, you must have experience with some of the following: Foreign Exchange and Derivatives Trading, Bank Capital Markets, Treasury and/or Fixed Income Trading Systems, Knowledge of Fixed Income Accounting for Bonds, Funding Instruments, Collateral, MBS, CLOs, Swaps, etc.
- Experienced effectively running meetings with and presenting to senior executives Tech savvy, and comfortable doing demos Demonstrable track record of closing business
- MUST have industry experience and knowledge, and ability to navigate/negotiate through larger organizations (i.e. banks)
- Ability and willingness to travel
- Experience creating presentations (PPT) and presenting them; excellent communication and time management skills
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Position location TX or can be remote, ideally Midwest if remote but will consider other locations for the right candidate
Interested candidates should send resumes to Bonni Pactor at: email@example.com. Please mention that you are a member of EisnerAmper's Friends of the Firm program. Make sure to include Job #1107 in the subject line and to copy Nkrumah Pierre and Isabella Brilliant at firstname.lastname@example.org on your email.