Job #1105: Onboarding/Project Manager (Hedge Funds) - New York, NY (4-19-19)
- Job Title: Onboarding/Project Manager (Hedge Funds)
- Location: New York
- Salary: Open
Join large fund administrator's onboarding team as a project manager, onboarding new funds and new launches for existing clients.
Job responsibilities and requirements will include:
- 6-15 years experience working with hedge funds, with an understanding of fund structures. Private Equity knowledge also required.
- Must have excellent client service, organizational, presentation and communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Must have project management and onboarding experience.
- Bachelor's degree required
- Position located in NYC
Interested candidates should send resumes to Bonni Pactor at: email@example.com. Please mention that you are a member of EisnerAmper's Friends of the Firm program. Make sure to include Job #1105 in the subject line and to copy Nkrumah Pierre and Isabella Brilliant at firstname.lastname@example.org on your email.