Job #1104: Private Equity Onboarding/Project Manager - New York, NY (4-19-19)
Job TitlePrivate Equity Onboarding/Project Manager
Join a Fund Administrator's Private Equity group, leading onboarding of new clients. You will never be bored servicing the same funds day in and day out since you have the opportunity to experience new fund structures all the time.
Job responsibilites and qualifications will include:
- Working closely with various departments, including fund accounting, technology and operations, reconcile data, create templates, analyze data and reporting needs, map and successfully migrate new clients onto the fund administration platform
- 3+ years of experience in Private Equity Fund Accounting with an administrator, Fund or Institutional Investor required
- Investran experience or other private equity accounting software experience a big plus
- Should have analytical mind and enjoy solving for problems
- Bachelor's degree required
- Position located in NYC
Interested candidates should send resumes to Bonni Pactor at: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mention that you are a member of EisnerAmper's Friends of the Firm program. Make sure to include Job #1104 in the subject line and to copy Nkrumah Pierre and Isabella Brilliant at email@example.com on your email.