Job #1103: Business Development (Private Equity/Private Debt) - Multiple Locations (4-19-19)
- Job Title: Business Development (Private Equity/Private Debt)
- Location: Multiple Locations
- Salary: Open
Great opportunity for a highly motivated salesperson to join business development team, assisting with building out Private Equity, Private Debt and Real Estate/Real Assets offering for a service provider offering both technology solutions and accounting, middle and back office solutions to these Funds.
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- 5+ years of experience solution selling to buyside or financial services firms, and has sold fund administration services for 2-3 years. Private Equity/Debt software sales experience will also be considered, but fund administration sales experience is preferred
- Must have successful track record of winning business from Private Equity/Private Funds space
- Ability and desire to network/attend events is required
- Successful sales track record hitting quotas with solid sales process
- Entrepreneurial environment for self starter, comfortable calling on an assigned list of prospects
- Position can be based in either NJ or NYC
Interested candidates should send resumes to Bonni Pactor at: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mention that you are a member of EisnerAmper's Friends of the Firm program. Make sure to include Job #1103 in the subject line and to copy Nkrumah Pierre and Isabella Brilliant at email@example.com on your email.