Job #1102: SaaS Manager - San Francisco, CA (4-19-19)
Job TitleSaaS Manager
A successful and growing FinTech company is seeking a SaaS Manager.
The SaaS Manager will have the following responsibilities and job requirements:
- Manage a team of Account Executives
- Recruit, onboard and train new employees, shortening the sales cycle and ensuring quick success for new salespeople. Work directly with VP of Sales.
- MUST have 5+ years of prior successful SaaS Sales experience
- MUST have at least 2 years of Management experience, with demonstrated ability to execute a sales process that shortens sales stage duration
- Analytical, optimistic and collaborative self starter, with ability and desire to study current process and continuously come up with/ implement ideas for improving and growing
- Passionate about technology, and analytical/inquisitive by nature
- Position based in San Francisco
Interested candidates should send resumes to Bonni Pactor at: email@example.com. Please mention that you are a member of EisnerAmper's Friends of the Firm program. Make sure to include Job #1102 in the subject line and to copy Nkrumah Pierre and Isabella Brilliant at firstname.lastname@example.org on your email.