Job #1100: AVP - Private Equity Fund Accounting/Client Service - Central, NJ (4-19-19)
Job TitleAVP - Private Equity Fund Accounting/Client Service
Take charge of Private Equity Fund relationship, using your solid private equity fund accounting and relationship management skills. Here is your chance to shine, and work close to home if you live in NJ.
In addition to client management, duties will include:
- US GAAP/IFRS reporting, assisting in the development of new and existing client relationships, producing financial statements and investor communications for clients, managing the NAV preparation and review process and more.
- MUST have Investran experience, good understanding and experience with either Private Equity, Real Estate or Venture Capital Fund Accounting, excellent client service/relationship management skills, experience reviewing the work of others, and experience and comfort dealing with senior level executives
- Advanced Excel knowledge
- Ability to work independently
- Strong work ethic
- Bachelor's Degree required, CPA or similar certification a big plus
- Position based in Central, NJ
Interested candidates should send resumes to Bonni Pactor at: email@example.com. Please mention that you are a member of EisnerAmper's Friends of the Firm program. Make sure to include Job #1100 in the subject line and to copy Nkrumah Pierre and Isabella Brilliant at firstname.lastname@example.org on your email.