Job #1091: Accountant - Pittsburgh, PA (4-15-19)
- Job Title: Accountant
- Location: Pennsylvania
- Salary: Open
A multi-strategy hedge fund based in NYC with an office in Pittsburgh, PA is seeking an Accountant. This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to work within a small collaborative team in an extremely fast-paced environment. The ideal candidate will have 3-10 years of accounting experience coming from an accounting firm, with additional hedge fund or private equity fund experience preferred. The position reports directly to the Chief Financial Officer.
- Self-starter/independent thinker with a very strong work ethic
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Ability to adapt to shifting priorities and timelines while managing multiple projects
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills with meticulous attention to detail
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Bloomberg terminal experience preferred
- CPA license is NOT required
- Experience in tax is preferred
Interested candidates should e-mail resume for consideration to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mention that you are a member of EisnerAmper's Friends of the Firm program. Make sure to include Job #1091 in the subject line and to copy Nkrumah Pierre and Isabella Brilliant at email@example.com on your email.