Job #1051: Controller - Secaucus, NJ (3-7-19)
Salary$125,000 - $150,000
Controller needed must have solid communication, technology, analytical and management skills. Candidate should possess knowledge of all aspects of generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP).
Description of Duties:
- Planning, directing and coordinating all accounting operational functions such as purchasing shipping
- Managing the accumulation and consolidation of all financial data necessary for an accurate accounting of business results
- Coordinating and preparing internal and external financial statements with accountants
- Providing management with information vital to the decision-making process
- Managing coordinating planning with regard to benefits, and insurance.
- Managing the budget process
- Assessing current accounting operations, offering recommendations for improvement and implementing new processes
- Evaluating accounting and internal control systems
- Evaluating the effectiveness of accounting software and supporting database, as needed
- Developing and monitoring business performance metrics
- Hiring, training and retaining skilled accounting staff
- Working with accountants to provide data and information in order to do sales tax, income tax filings.
Interested candidates should e-mail resume for consideration to Joseph Cozzocrea (Joseph.Cozzocrea@eisneramper.com) and Brian Karnofsky (firstname.lastname@example.org). Please mention that you are a member of EisnerAmper's Friends of the Firm program. Make sure to include Job #1051 in the subject line and to copy Nkrumah Pierre and Isabella Brilliant at email@example.com on your email.