Job #1049: Real Estate Tax Manager - Conshohocken, PA (3-1-19)
- Job Title: Real Estate Tax Manager
- Location: Pennsylvania
- Salary: $150,000 - $200,000
Company is seeking a Real Estate Tax Manager. The position requires a range of knowledge in both tax and accounting.
- Tax planning and compliance for businesses and high net-worth individuals
- Tax compliance for contractors, subject to long-term contract accounting rules
- Federal and state reporting for multi-tiered partnerships
- Experience in accounting and tax software applications – specifically ProSystem CCH Axcess
Most activities of the tax manager are in the direct preparation of 100+ returns, including:
- Book to Tax Reconciliations
- Preparation of all supporting workpapers
- Review of asset additions, capitalization and tax basis depreciation
- Partnership allocations in compliance with both partnership agreements and statutory regulations
- Cost segregation for commercial developments, including analysis of building component costs under the Unit of Property definitions of IRS Tangible Property Regulations.
- Revenue recognition for home construction contracts
- Capitalization and cost allocations on home construction contracts
- All data entry and review of tax return input
- Timely completion of tax returns of operating entities, reviewed and signed by outside accounting firm
- Timely filing of all tax returns prepared and filed in-house
- Timely responses to tax audits and notices
- Work independently
- Tax laws continue to change, so intellectual curiosity and an ability to stay informed are required
Interested candidates should e-mail resume for consideration to Kenny Dubin at: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mention that you are a member of EisnerAmper's Friends of the Firm program. Make sure to include Job #1049 in the subject line and to copy Nkrumah Pierre and Isabella Brilliant at email@example.com on your email.