Job #1024: Accountant - Morristown, NJ (2-13-19)
- Job Title: Accountant
- Location: New Jersey
- Salary: $50,000 - $60,000
The following is a guideline / job description that will ensure the success of the Accountant at Villa to execute and embrace the Villa Restaurant Group Mission Statement: “Delivering an exceptional experience to our Employees and Guests through our unique heritage, passion and commitment to quality” and our Core Values: Integrity, Family Hospitality, Passion, Innovation and Success and Tour Quality Program.
The Accountant handles, prepares, computes, manages, researches and analyzes all accounting data, to provide quantitative information on performance, financial position, solvency, liquidity and cash flows of the business.
- Manage all accounting operations based on accounting principles
- Prepare budget and financial forecasts
- Publish financial statements in time
- Conduct month-end and year-end close process
- Collect, analyze and summarize account information
- Develop periodic reports for management
- Audit financial transactions and document accounting control procedures
- Keep information confidential and secure them with random database backups
- Keep up with financial policies, regulation and legislation
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting (or a related discipline)
- Thorough knowledge of accounting and corporate finance principles and procedures
- Excellent accounting software user
- Strong attention to detail and confidentiality
- No travel is expected with this position.
- Expectations include working within a typical office environment with computers, phones and other office equipment. Position will be expected to use the computer and the telephone to communicate; stairs and elevator to move about the building.
Villa Restaurant Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer M/F/V/D
Interested candidates should e-mail resumes to Biagio Scotto at: email@example.com. Please mention that you are a member of EisnerAmper's Friends of the Firm program. Make sure to include Job #1024 in the subject line and to copy Nkrumah Pierre and Isabella Brilliant at firstname.lastname@example.org on your email.