Job #1011: Vice President of Revenue and Growth - Miami, FL (2-1-19)
- Job Title: Vice President of Revenue and Growth
- Location: Florida
- Salary: Open
A leading, private equity firm HQ in Miami is looking for a Vice President of Growth to join their team.
As a result of this company's record investment pace and evolution, the company is actively seeking to add a Vice President of Growth to lead its multifaceted, rapidly-growing business development and investment sourcing efforts. This individual will be responsible for managing and growing all of these efforts, with a singular focus of increasing the number of actionable investment opportunities.
Responsibilities will include:
- Leading the following Business Development verticals:
- Regional Office Strategy
- Spearhead the buildout of three to seven new offices over the next two to three years in major metropolitan areas across the U.S.
- Hire and manage BD personnel staffed in these offices
- Initially each will be staffed with a Regional Business Development Officer
- These individuals will be the primary relationship contact in a specified market territory with a primary focus on deal sourcing
- Responsible for both in-person and phone contact to build both existing and new relationships in the territory among, but not limited to, business owners, business brokers, investment bankers, independent sponsors, attorneys, accountants and search firms.
- Goal to source at least two closed platform transactions per year from each office
- Ensure seamless integration of Regional Office Strategy into Miami office
- “Manage Auction Process to increase actionable investment banking deal flow, but avoid broad processes where price is the most important differentiator
- Goal to source one to two closed transactions each year
- Retained Buyside Searches
- Manage all third-party retained searches including evaluating the performance of each (currently nine relationships) and researching/engaging new firms
- Goal to source two to three closed transactions each year
- Independent Sponsor Program
- Build a strategy and marketing program to increase deal flow with independent sponsors
- Engage resources to attend conferences, engage in marketing/dialogue and evaluate deal opportunities
- Goal to source one closed transaction each year
- On-line Lead Generation
- Utilize LinkedIn and other on-line sources to increase deal flow
- Develop new sources for online lead generation
- Executive Network
- Actively engage with current network of executives to tap for deal flow
- Expand to include other talented executives.
- Devise programs that will increase TEN communication, benefits and stickiness.
- Regional Office Strategy
- Develop two to three marketing/education events in various cities to host founder/family owned shareholders
- Help prepare marketing and collateral materials specific to the various programs described above
- Prepare monitoring and tracking dashboards for all initiatives to be reviewed on a regular basis by the Partners
- A proven track record in a business development capacity, preferably within the investment or financial services industry, of at least 10+ years
- Experience managing a BD/sales team, including those working in remote locations
- Strong multi-tasking skills
- Ability to quickly assess and prioritize incoming investment opportunities and interacting directly with investment professionals
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong mentor and developer of talent
- Strong organizational, conceptual and analytical skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to operate independently with a high level of direct responsibility
- Capable of managing long-term relationships and initiating and cultivating new deal sourcing relationships
- Should know and be comfortable with Salesforce, Excel, PowerPoint
- Undergraduate degree is required. Graduate degree preferred
Interested candidates should contact Fred Stern at: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mention that you are a member of EisnerAmper's Friends of the Firm program. Make sure to include Job #1011 in the subject line and to copy Nkrumah Pierre and Isabella Brilliant at email@example.com on your email.