Job #1001: Controller - Palo Alto, CA (1-10-19)
- Job Title: Controller
- Location: California
- Salary: Open
Hedge fund seeks Controller to work closely with other members of operations team.
- Responsible for monthly NAV process: reconciliation, allocations and capital account statements for investor entities.
- Responsible for maintaining internal books and records.
- Responsible for daily trade/cash reconciliation, trade breaks, wires, margin/collateral management.
- Assist with compliance reporting and maintenance of the operational procedures manual.
- Work closely with external service providers including prime brokers, custodians, auditors, tax professionals and fund administrator.
- Responsible for portfolio reporting including exposure, returns, composition and analytics reporting.
- Responsible for preparation of investor requests including audit, tax and other investor specific reporting.
- Undergraduate or Master’s degree.
- 10-15 years of accounting experience.
- Experience with hedge fund/investment partnership accounting.
- CPA is a plus.
- Strong MS Excel Skills, VBA programming a plus.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Has proven team commitment and strong work ethic.
Interested candidates should send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mention that you are a member of EisnerAmper's Friends of the Firm program. Make sure to include Job #1001 in the subject line and to copy Nkrumah Pierre and Isabella Brilliant at email@example.com on your email.