Job #1000: Senior Marketing Director - New York, NY (1-10-19)
- Job Title: Senior Marketing Director
- Location: New York
- Salary: Open
To support our expansion and growth, CDS seeks to add a Senior Marketing Director to our business development and marketing team. This role encompasses the full range of marketing initiatives to enhance CDS brand awareness in the legal technology marketplace, manage online/content marketing initiatives, develop/drive lead generation campaigns, and provide tactical sales support for client activities and events. The Senior Marketing Manager reports to the SVP of Sales & Marketing.
- Digital Marketing experience required
- Candidate will have extensive knowledge of digital marketing campaigns from initiation through completion
- Ability to leverage various digital resources to expand CDS brand and customer knowledge of the brand
- Overall Program Planning Development and Execution
- Leverage market intelligence to define priorities and plans for marketing programs
- Work with SVP Sales & Marketing to propose marketing programs which could include but are not limited to branding, PR, marketing campaigns, web/content programs,
- CRM/lead management, trade shows/events
- Manage execution using internal and external contract resources
- Coordinate relationships with partners to provide marketing outlets for CDS leaders to participate in webinars, writing and speaking opportunities
- Work with a diverse team globally
- Provide support to local offices globally for client attraction and retention
- Manage overall budget and program metrics reporting
- Work with global sales teams to define and execute programs, especially those connected to expanding markets for the company
- Project manage the marketing plan to ensure dates and deliverables are executed
- Measure program results and recommend improvements to program execution
- Ensure that program execution is facilitated by information technology systems including SalesForce.com
- Manage program leads and work collaboratively with internal software and advisory teams to distribute leads and manage databases.
- Develop CDS Marketing department; manage team members, and possibly grow team as needed to meet the company’s growing demands
- Website, Content Marketing & PR
- Generate, maintain, and update Company's corporate website
- Develop and execute content marketing strategy, including white papers, webinars and strategic partnerships
- Generate product and company press releases, execute approval process and distribute to appropriate media outlets
- Coordinate, support, and execute public relations events to increase market awareness.
- Marketing Programs and Events
- Manage creative development and production of collateral materials
- Coordinate tradeshow exhibition, road shows, customer events, and sales training according to marketing plan and guidelines.
- Select and procure required materials, coordinate internal resources and third party support for events.
- Execute support requirements and attendance for all events and staff.
- Attend tradeshows and manage execution of tradeshow logistics
- Digital marketing channel experience and skills
- Strong organizational, planning and budgeting skills
- Strong analytical, written/verbal presentation and interpersonal skills
- A strong team player and commitment to company values
- Ability to make independent decisions
- Ability to manage multiple projects at a time
Interested candidates should send resume to Vinnie Budhram at: email@example.com. Please mention that you are a member of EisnerAmper's Friends of the Firm program. Make sure to include Job #1000 in the subject line and to copy Nkrumah Pierre and Isabella Brilliant at firstname.lastname@example.org on your email.