- Accounting Services
- Tax Services
- Closely Held Businesses
- High Net Worth
- Real Estate
CREDENTIALS / EDUCATION
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- University of Pennsylvania: BS, Economics
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- New Jersey Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Wharton Club of New Jersey
Jessica M. Rivera is a Senior Manager in the Private Business Services Group with over 10 years of private accounting experience. Jessica provides tax and advisory services to high net worth individuals and families and closely held businesses managing all aspects of tax preparation, and estate planning. She works with her clients to develop tax strategies designed for the most effective tax benefit to suit both current and long-term goals.
In addition, Jessica has experience in working with real estate owners on their tax planning strategies providing accounting, consulting and tax services.