Jeffrey Melnick is a Partner and Chief Financial Officer at EisnerAmper LLP. He has more than 25 years of business experience, including finance, operations, and mergers and acquisitions.
Prior to joining the firm, Jeff’s experience included senior level finance and business development positions with General Electric and, since 2003, with Marsh Inc., most recently as CFO of the Marsh Captive Solutions Group and Marsh Risk Consulting. Jeff started his career in public accounting, including six years with Ernst & Young.
- What words of wisdom or famous quote most influences you professionally?
- Hire smart people who are driven internally … everything else you can teach and coach.
- Where did you grow up?
- Bellmore, NY (Long Island)
- Describe your college experience in one sentence.
- A great balance of fun and learning at a very affordable price.
- How do you enjoy spending your time outside the office?
- Spending time with family and friends.
- What are you most passionate about with your work?
- I love finding areas for improvement and then actually implementing a strategy to address them.
- If you had to choose another occupation, what would it be?
- Home builder
- What is the most played song on your iPod?
- All I Want Is You by U2
- What is your favorite TV show?
- Flip or Flop on HGTV
- What is your favorite nonprofit to support?
- Make-A-Wish Foundation