- Audit & Assurance
- Due Diligence
- Cross-Border Entities
- International Accounting Standards
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Manufacturing & Distribution
- Health Care
- Financial Services – Private Equity
CREDENTIALS / EDUCATION
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- University of Notre Dame: BBA, Accounting
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- New Jersey Society of Certified Public Accountants
- New York State Society of Certified Public Accountants
Jeffrey Bacsik is an Advisor in the firm’s Audit Group. He has extensive experience with large commercial companies in the services and manufacturing industries. Jeff has also worked extensively within the health care, retail, technology, and financial services industries. He has more than 30 years of diversified experience, and provided accounting, auditing, and advisory services to middle market domestic companies as well as organizations with worldwide operations. Jeff has considerable expertise in corporate restructurings, mergers and acquisitions, business planning, acquisition financing, due diligence, risk management, multinational business, and international accounting standards.
Jeff served as Chief Executive Officer of a diversified investment and operating group, and is a former Partner of a Big 4 accounting firm, where he was the Market Unit Leader of its Japanese Services Group. He is a frequent speaker and writer for professional audiences on topics as varied as industry economics, foreign investment in the U.S., consumer demographics and trends in the Asia Pacific region.