- Audit & Assurance
- Life Sciences
CREDENTIALS / EDUCATION
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- James Madison University: BS, Business Administration, cum laude
- University of Phoenix: MBA, Accounting
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- New Jersey Society of Certified Public Accountants
- NJ Bio
- Licensing Executives Society
Jaime Gilmore is an Audit Director with nearly 20 years of experience. She provides technical accounting consulting for clients in a variety of industries.
Jaime has experience in revenue recognition, SEC compliance, business combinations, equity-based compensation and other complex equity instruments. She effectively communicates with clients in order to provide them the highest possible service and works closely with staff as a mentor and teacher.
Jaime is the Director on the audit engagement for one of the firm’s largest publicly traded companies listed on the New York Stock Exchange as an accelerated filer, with an enterprise value in excess of $120 million.
In addition, Jaime assists in the development of EisnerAmper University professional education courses on audit risk assessment in complex audits, among other topics.