- Estate & Trusts
CREDENTIALS / EDUCATION
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Trust & Estate Practitioner
- University of Connecticut: Accounting
- Seton Hall University Law School: JD
- Villanova University Law School: LLM, Taxation
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- New Jersey Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Society of Trust & Estate Practitioners
- American Bar Association: Federal Committee
- Middlesex County Bar Association: Tax Committee President
- New Jersey State Bar Association: Partnership Tax Committee
- George Street Playhouse: Board of Trustees
Jack Meola has 30 years of public accounting experience, providing services to both private and publicly held companies. He directs the firm’s Estate Planning Group and has handled issues for high net worth individuals, corporations and non-profit organizations.
His experience as an advisor emphasizes domestic and international estate and succession planning, pension planning, domestic and international corporate and individual tax issues, and family business matters. Prior to joining the firm, Jack worked in the New Jersey offices of two national accounting firms.
Jack has spoken extensively before professional organizations, universities and civic groups on topics including estates and trusts, international estate planning, and real estate and partnership taxation. He has also authored numerous articles on taxation.
Jack was part of the EisnerAmper team previously honored by the Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners (STEP), as the North American Team of the Year at the STEP Private Client Awards.