Insurance policies are used by businesses today as a tool for financial recovery.
As a result, policy standards have been strengthened and carriers have instituted tighter claim scrutiny guidelines. In this challenging insurance marketplace, claims and lawsuits continue to increase in both complexity and quantity.
EisnerAmper professionals can assist in the preparation of complex claims and provide guidance to our clients throughout the complicated claim process. Our team analyzes and quantifies the economic harm resulting from the insurable event, and has assisted our clients with the following types of insurance claim related issues:
- Property damage and business interruption
- Product recall, product integrity, product liability
- Subrogation claims
- Fraud and fidelity
- Construction (builders risk, surety, wrap programs)
- Environmental contamination
- Marine claims
- Political risk
- Insurable values
- Arbitration and expert witness services
If you have any questions, we'd like to hear from you.